Central Lancashire Integrated Care Partnership
We’re bringing together the NHS, local councils and voluntary, community and faith sector organisations across Preston, Chorley and South Ribble to improve the health, care and wellbeing of local people.
We want the very best health and care system for people living across Preston, Chorley and South Ribble. We want to create the health and care services people have told us they expect to see.
By working more closely together as a partnership we aim to:
- Help you to live a full, active life doing what you enjoy
- Remove barriers between health and social care services
- Provide more care within local communities where it is appropriate
- Include you in the design of services to meet your needs
- Improve your experiences of local services
- Make sure our services are sustainable for the future
The Our Health Our Care programme would like to offer clarifications to remarks made in relation to a Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) report concerning services at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust as well as options for delivering an agreed future model of care for central Lancashire.
People living across Preston, Chorley and South Ribble will benefit from a new approach being adopted by local GP surgeries which aims to better support peoples’ non-medical needs.
Results from independent research recently carried out with local residents showed that 93 per cent of people felt change is needed.